Reporting Copyright Infringement - CatFiles.net
CatFiles.net is an automatic indexing of files over the Internet. If you find your own file/content on file using CatFiles.net and believe that it is being accessible in a abusive way and constitutes your copyright infringement, please perform the following actions. Note that CatFiles.net does not host any of the content that can be accessed using CatFiles.net's search results list. CatFiles.net provides links to third-party websites(as a referrer links) and public file servers only. As a content owner you must realise that removing links to your work from CatFiles.net may not result in removing the original source of the file from the third-party service. Therefore content owners take the responsibility of contacting the file hosting websites by themselves to demand the removal of their digital file property.
However, we still can remove links of files from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
- In order to permit us to verify that your work actually appears at the URLs targeted by your notice, please provide us with information that identifies in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form.
- An electronic or physical signature of copyright owner or an authorized person which can act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- A description of copyrighted file that has been infringed in your opinion. In case if there are multiple files, you should provide a detailed list of the files. Note that you are obliged to pay for all possible damages connected with material misrepresentation will in case the file does not infringe your copyrights.
- The following information required for each file(s) that you claim is infringing. CatFiles.net requires a sufficient information to establish the location of the potentially infringing files on the website and to delete them from the CatFiles.net's search results.
- Complete URL for each file.
- Email Address
- Mobile/Telephone Number
- Full Postal Address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the specific file is not authorized by the law, the copyright owner, or its agent and,
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information listed above in your notice is true and that you are the owner of the copyright or authorized person which can act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Send your Claim to [email protected]
Please note that we may ask for additional information if your notice isn't properly filled out or if the complaint is incomplete.